Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ad-dress-ed To You

Why can't you be mine?

Why do you have to look so lovely with her and not me?

Why is it that every time I want you, I can already see how you're just not made for me?

How can you be so shallow to go with her just because she's thin, attractive and rich?

Why don't you understand how much I love and want to be with you?

I'm shattered.

I'm broken.

You leave me feeling like a fat, worthless piece of outdated furniture.

I have no hope of being with you or anyone remotely like you for the rest of my life.

I hate you.

Yes, I hate you, you over-expensive, size 0 little black dress that's not available in my size and will never look good on me because I'm overweight. :[ I hate you. Go fit those skinny girls who starve to death. 

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Frutaaa THAT'S EXACTLY THE KIND OF TWIST THAT I KEEP LOOKING IN BLOGPOSTS! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. :):):) Loved it. Brought a big smile on my face. Do not starve. khate peete ghar ke lagne chaiye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Last line twist.

    ReplyDelete